Meca EVO SQ
Meca EVO SQ
Out Of Stock
- Developed according to the requirements of real racers
- Quality strong construction of 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
- Optimal lever length
- Possibility to set the motion length
- Possibility to set stiffness from 2kg to 7kg
- Possibility to set spring preload
- Omron quality switches
- Own electronics design
- Possibility of exchanging the lever head for custom made (M10 thread)
- Attachement to the rig via grooves in the structure
The Meca SQ EVO is our new gear shifter, which has been developed with an emphasis on maximum realism
and that’s why we cooperated with real racers in the development, both from the world of rally and circuit racing. The lever has an ideal length and the possibility of setting the stiffness of the shift according to which racing car you want to drive.
Made from 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
Replaceable lever head
The lever head is mounted on the M10 thread and can be replaced by a self-made head.
Meca SQ EVO is equipped with own-made electronics and is fully adjustable in the Meca Control Panel software. Omron quality switches are used.
Possibility to adjust the stiffness of the lever from 2kg to 7kg. You can also set the travel path or spring preload settings.