Shipping & FAQ´s
Below you will find frequently asked questions that we will do our best to answer. If you have more concerns or questions, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can't track my order via the tracking number you sent me, what do I do? It usually takes a few hours for the tracking number to be activated, but as a general rule you can expect that if you received a notification that your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, it is on its way to your local agent.
- I want home delivery, how do I do it? Normally we offer delivery to your local agent, but if you want home delivery, send us an email as soon as you can after the order (preferably before) and we can adjust your order cost as home delivery can be more expensive. You will receive an adjusted invoice afterwards or an email with an updated payment link that redirects you to the normal payment options in the checkout.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do? If your discount code does not work, please contact us at email@example.com and we will solve your problem as quickly as we can.
- I have made a Preorder, when will my order arrive? Under the product page, there is an expected date for incoming products to our warehouse, which then take a few more days to pack and ship. If there is no specified date, try sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to try to give the customer an estimated date. However, we reserve the right that the date can be changed during the passage of time from the order date being placed.
- How long is the delivery time? Confirmed orders before 12.00 noon on stocked products are usually dispatched the same day or 1-3 days from the time of order (applies to weekdays). However, deviations from the above may occur in case of higher workloads such as Christmas shopping, Black Friday etc.
- Can I pay by Invoice? Yes you can. We offer either an invoice via our partners, Klarna, etc. or you can choose an e-invoice that you receive after our employees have processed your order and return with a feasible invoice to your email that must be paid within 14 days for it to go through as an order.
- Are you a Dropshipping store? No, we stock products that then go out to the customer directly from our warehouse. A dropshipping store sells via the website only as an intermediary and does not keep its own stock. This usually extends the delivery time and can worsen the delivery experience with broken packaging etc.
- I can't place an order, how do I solve this? Sometimes there are disturbances that can prevent your order, or there may be a task that is missing to be filled in. If you have problems using one of our various payment options, contact us at email@example.com and we will help you with execute your order.
- I live outside the EU, how do I proceed with an order? Either use e-invoice at checkout, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tailor your order to work best for you.
- I have not received a confirmation email for my order, what should I do? If such an email did not appear, check your spam first. otherwise send us a message at email@example.com and we will send a new one.